In addition to Center-sponsored faculty-led field trips and educational excursions, students may also take trips planned on their own during holidays, breaks, or free weekends. However, there are requirements that students will be required to follow:
- Students must travel in groups of at least two
- Students must contact the Student Services Coordinator daily
- Students must submit all travel plans before leaving the Center
- Any deviation from this itinerary must be reported
- Students are prohibited from renting automobiles or motorbikes while participating in the program.
Additional information will be provided to students during their orientation sessions.